Xgel (Solution) applied with Xgel Sponges used for the cleaning of infants’ mouths from birth. Xylitol has been shown to be effective in the suppression of oral Candida, ‘teething’ discomforts, middle ear infections and has profound dental benefits.Use to clean gums and teeth and reduce the build-up of harmful biofilm, a major cause of tooth decay. Xgel has been formulated to give the minimum daily amount of Xylitol required for dental benefits. Xgel also contains calcium and phosphate to promote healthy teeth and gums. Unlike other toothpastes, Xgel is safe to swallow – no need to rinse. Babies and young children can be put back on your lap and helped with their brushing. Doing this in a comfortable and controlled manner without the fear of swallowing the toothpaste. Xgel reduces the ability of plaque to attach to the tooth surfaces, resulting in a thin plaque build-up which is easily removed. Contains no fluoride, detergents, grit, colourants or preservatives.
Xgel is not just for babies. Also great for under dentures, angular chelitis, bite plates, retainers and patients using medications which dry the mouth (Asthma, antidepressants, antihistamines, anti-epilepticmedicines, some antipsychotics, beta-blockers, antidepressants, ‘water tablets’ (diuretics) and some Parkinson’s medications etc.). Ideal for quadriplegics’, physically disabled, special needs and elderly patients where effective brushing is difficult to achieve.
What is Xgel?
A gel using the power of Xylitol to benefit our health.
What is in Xgel?
Xylitol: a sweet-tasting polyol with profound antimicrobial properties. Calcium and phosphate minerals for healthy teeth and gums. Gel base of plant origin, acceptable to vegetarian and other special diets.
What’s not in Xgel?
No fluoride, no preservatives, no detergents, no abrasives, no colourants, no flavourants nor other harmful chemicals.
How is Xgel used?
Apply a drop on a dry toothbrush..Do not rinse or spit. Unlike toothpaste, Xgel is safe to swallow. Wash brush well afterwards and store with bristles facing downwards. Alternatively, apply with a clean finger.
When is Xgel used?
After meals & snacks and at bedtime. Apply after medications. Aim for 3-5 applications daily.
Benefits of Xgel:
-Dental & medical benefits:
Effective in preventing tooth decay and gum disease. Antifungal properties help prevent thrush (Candida) and angular cheilitis. Antibacterial properties help prevent middle ear infection.
A ‘green’ product. No harmful chemicals passed to the environment. No water wasted by rinsing.
Xgel leaves a pleasant, soothing sensation in the mouth which encourages good oral health!
Do you have any of the following conditions?
• Tooth decay and gum disease.
• Dry mouth (xerostomia), a side-effect of medications eg. antihypertensives, diuretics, antidepressants, antihistamines and far more.
• Dry mouth from a medical condition eg. Sjogren’s syndrome.
• Impaired manual dexterity and motor function from aging, injury, stroke, paralysis, arthritis, special needs, etc.
• Post radiotherapy for head and neck cancers.
• Chemotherapy patients.
• Oral ulceration eg. aphthous ulcers.
• Intolerance of ingredients in regular toothpastes eg. SLS (a detergent).
• Wear acrylic appliances: orthodontic plates, bite plates, partial or full dentures.
• Pregnancy (gingivitis, morning sickness, intolerance of toothpastes).
• Cardiac patients, particularly post coronary bypass.
• Bed-ridden & ICU patients.
• Recurrent middle ear infections.
• Orthodontic treatment.
• Dental implants.
• Gum recession.
• Post oral surgery and mouth trauma.
• Immunocompromised patients eg. HIV infection.
• Oral thrush (Candida).
Xgel may be your solution!