No more plastic! Convenient Shampoo bar made with 100% natural ingredients that will not strip your hair of its natural oils. This gentle shampoo can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Suitable For All Skin Types
Schoon Natural soaps are free of:
*Chemical Foaming Agents
Saponified Coconut Oil
How to use:
Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather. Use your fingers to comb the smooth lather through your hair & gently massage the scalp. Rinse & repeat if desired.
What can be expected when switching to natural hair care?
1. Natural shampoo does not foam like commercial shampoo. This may cause the user to use to much product at once. Our minds have been programmed that washing and cleaning involves lots of foam. This is simply not true. Be mindful about the amount of product you use per wash. Less is more.
2. Your hair will go through a transition period as hair becomes accustomed to the new products. The hair may experience a “detox” period and may seem stiff, sticky, oily, heavy, or dry. Commercial shampoo products have ingredients that artificially coat your hair, making them seem healthy and undamaged. It will take a few weeks for all of these artificial products to be removed from your hair. It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. Be patient, the end result is worth the wait! Read here about ways to shorten the detox period.
3. Irritated scalps can be dramatically improved. Look for natural options that contain tea tree essential oils.
4. Your hair’s natural shine will be restored. To enhance shine, look for products containing shea butter or coconut oil.
5. You will also be doing another desperately needed good deed for the environment. When using organic and natural products, only biodegradable substances are transferred into the drain instead of harsh chemicals.
6. Hair growth can be promoted.
7. Moisture content and overall hair health can be improved improvement.