Snotty Totty contains:
- Echinacea – boosts immunity, kills bacteria.
- Elder flower – lower fever, reduce inflammation, soothe irritation and have a diuretic and anti-mucus effect
- Eyebright – anti-catarrhal, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, and astringent
- Golden rod – reduces inflammation and has an expectorant, healing and anti-fungal effect. Also alleviates chronic congestion in the nasal passages
- Ginger – anti-viral, anti-inflammatory
- Marshmallow – repairs mucous membranes, soothing, anti-inflammatory.
- Plantain – antibacterial, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, cardiac, demulcent, diuretic, expectorant.
- Thyme – antimicrobial, expectorant, antiviral, anti parasite
Snotty Totty works especially well when combined with “Hotty Dotty”.
Who should use it:
All children who suffer from any of the above symptoms, long term or short term. This formula can be used symptomatically or over a long period.
Who should not use it:
Pregnant or breast feeding women. Not recommended for children under 6 months of age.
6 -12 months – 5 drops 3 x daily
1 – 3 years – 10 drops 3 x daily
4 -7 years – 15 drops 3 x daily
8 -12 years – 20 drops 3 x daily