Hotty Dotty contains:
- Echinacea – antibiotic, anti inflammatory, tonic, vasodilator, boosts immune system.
- Golden seal – Antibiotic, anti inflammatory, immune booster.
- Chaparral – analgesic, expectorant, as well as strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Forsythia – Broad spectrum antibiotic effect, lower fever, anti inflammation, protect liver, stop vomiting, help blood circulation, promote urination
- Honey Suckle –antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, depurative, diuretic
- Myrrh – astringent, carminative, that has good antiseptic and expectorant properties. It is useful to assist healing, and fight inflammation
Hotty Dotty works especially well when combined with “Snotty Totty”.
Who should use it:
All children who suffer from any of the above symptoms, long term or short term. This formula can be used symptomatically or over a long period.
Who should not use it:
Pregnant or breast feeding women. Not recommended for children under 6 months of age.
6 -12 months – 5 drops 3 x daily
1 – 3 years – 10 drops 3 x daily
4 -7 years – 15 drops 3 x daily
8 -12 years – 20 drops 3 x daily